banner image

Five Android desktop gadgets that really change efficiency after use

The Android desktop gadget is an Android feature. Under the general brand mobile phone presets, you also want to place some desktop gadgets such as news, music, app store or clock on the newly launched Android desktop, which makes the Android desktop look more like. It's fun, but is this the most effective way to use desktop gadgets? Some friends also see the Android desktop gadgets are gorgeous. For example, a news carousel application typically rotates one or two or three news images at a time, but it is difficult to achieve the user's reading needs in such a small amount of information. This is a waste of rotation on the desktop because it rarely opens. Finally, is the Android desktop gadget a trick or a key productivity tool? It will still return to the different needs of each user and how you design your own desktop operations.

There are no standard answers. For example, I don't like the news or weather tools on the desktop. Maybe some people find it useful to him. And things that don't have a standard answer are better. We can use our own real heart and use our actual experience and logic to share useful methods for ourselves.


Today, what I want to share is "I have actually used it in the past few years", and I feel that Android desktop gadgets that bring efficiency changes to me at certain times and under certain needs.
At present, not all of them are used at the same time, because the needs of one person will also change, but I believe that sharing can provide you with reference.

Or throw a brick to attract jade, you can also leave a message under the article of computer plaything , let's discuss together, what are the Android desktop tools that can really change the efficiency for you?

1. Onenote desktop quick note badge

Yes, my first recommendation is not the desktop gadget of Evernote, my most used note-taking software, but the desktop gadget developed by his main competitor Onenote on Android. The latter is for those who like to make small notes at any time. It's really easy to use! 

Onenote Android version of the "badge" function, you can have a resident small ball button on the desktop, click this button to quickly pop up the note small window, I can have ideas in any picture, without going back to the desktop, can immediately Sketch your thoughts to Onenote. 

Moreover, in addition to the basic graphic note function, this small note window has a feature that I like very much, and is one of the features of Onenote. When adding shorthand notes, you can not only add a note, but also Choose to "integrate" the content into a previous old note. 

In this way, the study notes and reading notes that are divided into several segments and shorthand can be combined into one note in the case of fractional shorthand, and will not be divided into several segments.









2. Chrome shortcut: use the tool web page as an app



This gadget can also be done with the Safari browser on iOS. I like to use the important website that I will use repeatedly as an app, and use Chrome's "Add to Home" feature to add web shortcuts to the desktop. 

In particular, I wrote the article " Chrome replaces Facebook's dual app and measured the power of one month. " When I don't install an app such as Facebook, I can actually put the Facebook page as a shortcut to the desktop, which looks like a App. 

However, the shortcut to the page that I am currently on the desktop is " My Home Accounting Program: Implementing Google Cloud Accounting for a Month ". This article is taught in this article. My family and my wife collaborate on this page to make it easy for me. Open the billing.






3. Inbox Reminder: Replace traditional apps with desktop shortcuts

In other cases, the app's desktop shortcut tool can replace the app itself, such as Google Inbox, a mail software. Google Inbox is a mail app, but I love him because he is not just a mail management service, but also a time management service. At this time, the key function of Inbox for me may not be in the mail browsing, but behind the task time. management. So for me, the most important thing I want to do to open Inbox is to "add a new task reminder" because I created my " Google Time Management Process" through a link between Google Inbox and Google Calendar . At this time, instead of putting the Inbox App on the desktop, I will put his new reminder shortcut tool on the desktop. This way I can open the most important functions in the first time on the desktop. (Extended reference: Simple and effective Google Time Management System: Keep+ Inbox+ Calendar )






4. Google Calendar : Desktop Calendar



Of course, if you have a calendar desktop tool on the Android desktop, it seems that you can see the calendar on your desk at any time. If you have a need to check the itinerary at any time, a calendar-type desktop gadget will be very helpful. 

Of course, some desktop calendars can display the entire month, and some can only display the schedule list. Here you can choose your needs and preferences. (Recommended reference comparison: recommend 8 Android calendar apps from time management scenarios )








5. Google search column: the starting point for mobile action

The seemingly simple Google search bar is also a useful desktop gadget, and some friends may find him cumbersome, but it is very helpful to me. 

The help of this Google search column is to remind me that I can quickly search for any problem and find the answer myself. And this search column also allows me to quickly open Google Now.


Five Android desktop gadgets that really change efficiency after use Five Android desktop gadgets that really change efficiency after use Reviewed by Blogging cafe on 13:49 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.